Taipei International Cycle Show 2012
Attention! Cycle lover! Taipei International Cycle Show 2012 is bigger than last year! The show has drastically chaged from a dedicated industry event to an overal distribution to attract larger crowds and more exhibitors year by year. Although the nearby hotels have been fully booked during the exhibition period, it is never too late to contact us to locate an alternative hotel for you with a bargain price. : ) We have listed out the nearby hotels in below for your reference. Also, if it is your first time to participate the Taipei International Cycle Show, please take a look at the below tips to make the best of your trip.
- Date: March 7th – 10th 2012
- Location: Taipei Word Trade Center Nangang Exhibition Hall (TWTC Nangang)
Nearby Hotel Recommendation
(Don’t forget you can book a hotel with us @ a cheaper price!!)
TEL: +886 2 2630 6636
Distance: 1.7 km (W)
***** 5-Star Central Taipei Serviced Apartment by Taipei-Vacation.com *****Perfect Location
10 mins from MRT Shuanlien Station
2 metro stops to Taipei Main Station3 metro stops to Shilin Night Market
Tips For Travelling to Taipei International Cycle Show
via Bike Biz
- Bring your name/business cards for networking.
- Pre-register with the office website: you’ll get a Buyer’s Badge and an Official Directory of all the firms taking part in Taipei Cycle 2012.
- Gifts: have a client you’ve been yearning to meet, an old college chum or potential partner? Many Asians love gifts from afar that bind the ties.
- Transit Commute: The Metro (MRT) now directly connects Nangang Hall with TWTC Hall 1 near Taipei City Hall. You can buy a Metro token to pay for the ride at all metro stations. Be waware that eating and drinking are not allowed in the metro and will be fined.
- Prearrange Meetings: Sidestep the frenzied crowds and walk-in meetings with exhibitors by using our Official Directory to contact the exhibitors in advance to set-up meetings in our lounges or meeting rooms.
- EasyCard (悠遊卡): It’s highly recommended to use the EasyCard to pay for Metro and bus fares, as well as purchases at participating convenience stores. The EasyCard is re-useable and can be recharged at most Taipei convenience stores and metro stations. For Pre-register, you are able to get a coupon for one free Limited Edition Taipei Cycle EasyCard.
- Hotel Reservation: Many hotels give special rates to Taipei Cycle visitors, and once confirmed, we can mail out your Buyer’s Badge to your hotel.(You can book a hotel with us @ a cheaper price!!)
- Cash/Credit Cards: Many local Taiwan stores do not accept traveler’s checks, remember to change them for NT dollars at the airport! Local Time, Weather and Exchange Rate provided by Taipei-Vacation.com
- Shuttle Buses: Traveling from hall to hall or your hotel has never been easier on our special Taipei Cycle bus shuttle. Ask for details at your hotel or see our specially prepared travel maps. Book a Shuttle Bus From Taoyuan Internation Airport to/from Taipei City with Taipei Vacation.com
- Weather: Taiwan has a marine semi-tropical climate; it can be a bit chilly in March, so don’t forget to bring a jacket with you. Local Time, Weather and Exchange Rate provided by Taipei-Vacation.com
- Power Adaptors: Good news for North Americans! Taiwan uses the same electric current of 110V at 60 cycles; Visitors from the EU and other regions might need power adaptors to charge their electronics. Your hotel staff can help out.
- Tax Refund: Purchases of NT$3,000 on the same day from the same store are eligible for a 5 per cent VAT (Value Added Tax) refund.
- Taipei International Cycle Show | Official Website
- News: Taipei Cycle 2012 Bigger Than Last Year – Bike Europe
- 12 tips for travelling to Taipei Cycle - New to New to Taipei Cycle Show? Or do you never seem to get the best from the event? Well never fear, help is at hand.